Rob's Hotness

Thursday, January 28, 2010

**MOTU SPOILER ALERT**

If you haven't read the latest chapter of MOTU then STOP READING THIS!!! I was left with my mouth on the floor at the end!! Holy shit did Edward seriously walk into the apartment alone after Bella's Volvo was trashed?!? If Lauren is in there waiting with a gun for him thinking he's Bella, I will.. I will.. probably have to have an EMT standing by. Icy is definitely killing us with this one. OH and Mrs. Robinson threatening Bella that if she hurts Edward again she will basically hunt her down. WTF!!! Mrs. Robinson needs a taste of her own medicine and Bella told her flat out she was willing to give it to her. I really wish Bella found out Edward loves her from him and not from that child molesting wench!! Oh and then the note she leaves for Bella; telling her she will fill in the holes for Bella concerning Edward. My curiousity would be piqued too but I don't think I would want to know her perspective on Edward. Poor Bella. Icy really knows how to leave us breathless and wanting more. Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I feel like I'm the one standing outside the door, I'm going to be a nervous wreck till this updates!
    If I was Bella I would be suspicious of why Mrs. Robinson wants to fill in the blanks, there is something creepy about that woman on top of the child molesting aspect, I hope Bella kicks her ass.
    I can't wait till Edward actally tells Bella he loves her and I think he will, though Bella should not have been that surprised, he has hinted, hello, look at the ipod.
    Icy is VERY good at torturing us slowly, let the nail biting suspense ensue.

    ReplyDelete